erland;459263 Wrote:
> If you select to override Add it's probably a good idea to make it
> possible to turn this off

Yes, good idea.

> How will it work if you override "Add", will it only happen in standard
> menus or will it also happen in third party plugin menus ?
>
> I'm asking since I know I'm using "Add" in some of my plugins and I'm
> not sure if these works correctly with ContextMenu.

I could have it only hijack in standard modes/menus, that's better
behavior. Even on the new gear, plugin "windows" can override specific
buttons, right? CM shouldn't break mode/windows that remap buttons.

Currently CM only registers for arrow_right.hold. IIRC, it won't even
do that for modes that use arrow_right.hold (I don't think even any 3rd
party code does). So your remapping of + isn't affected, and even
remapping arrow_right.hold should work in your plugins.

--
peterw

http://www.tux.org/~peterw/
free plugins: http://www.tux.org/~peterw/#slim
AllQuiet BlankSaver ContextMenu FuzzyTime KidsPlay
KitchenTimer PlayLog PowerCenter/BottleRocket SaverSwitcher
SettingsManager SleepFade StatusFirst SyncOptions VolumeLock