iboum;495542 Wrote:
> The future is one central box, connected to your Hi-Fi and TV, that can
> playback ALL media files.
>
> Let's imagine that a Media Player such as the WDTV Live was released
> with a TFT screen bluetooth remote. What advantage would a Squeezebox
> have over such a device?

Convergence, theoretically why not. But until now manufacturers that do
video tend to neglect audio. By the way I appreciate with moderation the
new appps like facebook and flickr on the newest logitech devices, is it
a loss of focus, while so many things can be still improved in the audio
area?

Quality and attention to the detail will always be a differentiator.
People are also looking to products with great design (look and
usability). A computer can do everything but does not fit well in a
living-room...

--
Chrobrego