>Now where talking, good move there is this the beginning of a sensible
>playlist system.

That's coming from my Playlist Manager plugin.  I announced the update a couple
of weeks back.  Look out for another minor update sometime this weekend.

>Is this comming to the web-UI too ?

I'd like to, just never seem to find time to get round to it.  I find it a bit
of a pain that there's at least three completely different interfaces to
support (classic, jive and webui), which I have placed in that order of
priority, so player support comes first.

>Will we be able to create playlists from scratch, without having it
>asosiated with a player .

Currently on SqueezePlay players, you can only add songs or albums to current
playlist, existing playlists or a pre-defined favorite playlist name, as I
haven't implemented "add to new playlist" (intend to have a go at this next).

So I think at the moment, you'd have to save current playlist as a new playlist
name, or in WebUI configure a new favorite playlist name (in Playlist Manager
plugin settings page), and then it is possible to add tracks to it (which will
create the playlist favorite if it doesn't exist).

>very pleased with this impovement "add..."
Glad someone finds it useful.  Suggestions for improvement welcome.

I've tried various ways of presenting the Add To actions, and can't decide
what's best.  eg. at the moment there's actions to add to end of current
playlist, add next in current playlist, or add to end of any playlist.  There
could be other options, such as add to start, add after current album, etc.
Rather than clog up the menu with, I could try to make the default action add
to end, and supply a context menu to allow other options to choose position.
Do you think that would work?

I plan to enhance PlaylistMan to support playlist context, so eg, can add one
playlist to another, and then also provide "Remove from ... " menu action to
remove a selection (track, album or playlist) from current playlist or named
playlist.

Phil