Mnyb;539161 Wrote:
> Aha ! I never got my head around and actually understood what Erlands
> plugin really does and how to implement them. Ok so Custom
> Browse/Dynamic Playlist would do this and moore ?

I don't think you need Custom Browse for this, it should be enough with
SQL Playlist and Dynamic Playlist. If I remember correctly, the context
menu is provided through Dynamic Playlist and is based on a template
from SQL Playlist. They should be available by default after
installation of Dynamic Playlist and SQL Playlist plugins, no extra
configuration should be needed if this is all you want.

Mnyb;539161 Wrote:

> Do I need to tag my files in any special way or do some complicated
> setup to get it going ?

Not unless you want to also use the other smart playlist functionality
in SQL Playlist plugin.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))