>sbs has another peculiar property, you can load up a bunch of songs in
>NP list then shuffle them and save this playlist.
>
>But the list does not stay shuffled when you load it next time ?
>
>Do you think this is by design ? or a bug.

I would say it's a bug.  Save Playlist should retain the song order when the
Current Playlist is saved.

I think there are (were?) issues with playlists, such as only being able to
have one occurance of a song in a playlist (i.e. if you try to add the same
song again to a playlist, it removes the song from the old position).

There is a difference between SqueezePlay (I'm using a Touch) and WebUI (and
Classic players?).  If you play a playlist, it reports the playlist name in the
Web UI for the current playlist.  If you save playlist in the Web UI, it
prompts with the name of the playlist.  However, on SqueezePlay, it doesn't
report the playlist name in the Now Playing screen, and Save Playlist doesn't
prompt with the playlist name either.  It makes it looks like playing a
playlist only loads tracks from the playlist into the current playlist as an
unnamed playlist.