(IMHO, I'm guessing that probably wouldn't happen at all if DSTM
included the #EXTINF data for streamed tracks, because that's the one
and only difference between those tracks and all the other tracks that
have always worked properly.)

#EXTINF is a playlist file format specific thing. DSTM certainly does not have to deal with this. All it does (no matter where a track is coming from), is add a URL. This can be something like file://home/music/some/track.mp3, or qobuz://123456.flac. It's just a URL.

The command adding that URL to a playlist then is responsible of grabbing the track information it wants to show. That's why I keep asking for the command used in this action.