mherger wrote:
> > As stated earlier, it is Material that is invoking JSONRPC to add a
> > track to a -stored- playlist via:
> >
> >    ["playlists", "edit", "playlist_id:<playlist id>", "cmd:add",
> "url:<track url>"]
>
> The original poster mentioned a message "adding null to playlist". I
> can't find this string in LMS. Are you showing this? (obviously
> respecing that "null" isn't part of the message, of course).

Nope, can't find any "Adding <> to playlist" messages in Material... I,
perhaps wrongly, assumed that after DSTM added a track to the queue,
Material adding this track to a stored playlist, that a) in the stored
playlist this track had no meta-data and b) when adding to the track
back to the queue (at a later date?) it also had no meta-data.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.