Hi!

Once again I'm thinking about how to handle all my reference
material. Right now I'm using Yojimbo to get all the website-stuff
from the net and then there are PDFs.
For handling PDFs I see at time three options:
a) Using the Finder with metatags and some good file names (any
suggestions for conventions)
b) Using DevonThink Personal (I've got a license for it from MacZot
and the other versions are just too expensive for me right now)
c) Using Papers (just downloading the actual version)

I would use BibDesk in all three cases because I write all my stuff
with LaTeX and I think it's superior if it comes to handling bib-files.
In the end all files should be in some system where I can easily find
and manage them.

How are you guys handling your reference-materials?

Niels