On Oct 21, 2007, at 6:55 PM, Adam R. Maxwell wrote:

One more comment:

> The editing window is really designed to work with files, so this is
> expected behavior.

I respectfully disagree. If BibDesk gives me an option to "Edit Data"
and pops up a window that allows me to "edit" the data, it's really
baffling that it cannot do anything with the results of the
operations it prompted me to do. (It could save the edited material
on a temporary file, and replace the contents of the clipboard with
the new material.)

I'm not in a position to tell you what the right solution is, but
something that at least makes the options available to the user clear
would be nice.

-- F