OK, I spoke too soon. It looks like that's not easy in the version of
MediaWiki we're running - we are using 1.4.3 and the current version
is 1.12.

I'm a little surprised that it survived that long.

Anyway, I don't have the time to do an upgrade right now, but it'd
probably only take ~2 hours or less. If anyone is interested in doing
that, see http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Upgrading
and we can figure out how to get shell access working to do it.

Thanks,
-mike