On Tuesday, May 13, 2008, at 02:08PM, "Michael McCracken" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
>Yep. Thanks, Rob, for the offer of help, but if MW needs upgraded
>PHP/SQL stack, we just have to wait around for SF to get to it.

I wonder if they have an open RFE for that?  Even if they do, it could be years
before they get to it...

[...]

>Bibdesk's SF-wiki isn't enabled but you can see what it'd be like by
>checking out
>http://alexandria.wiki.sourceforge.net/
>
>Personally, I don't like it much, since there's about four inches of
>crap on top of everything on the SF.net site...

Yuck.  <rant about sf.net usability deleted>

> But I'm open to
>suggestions.

Did we ever talk about switching to google hosting at some point?  Is their
canned wiki any better?

Random project: http://code.google.com/p/coverstory/

Looks like it could be less unusable than sf.net.

--
adam