In La Crosse, there will be a Car Free Equinox Party at UW-L from 7 to 11:30. I mention it here because part of the program will be a presentation by friends of mine, Transportation Liberation. You can get more info here: http://www.couleeprogressives.org/ or here http://www.purplearth.net/TransLib/index.php and you all may be interested in contacting Purplearth about showing it in Madison.

- cathy in La Crosse