From: Matthew Berigan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Fw: [Bikies] World CarFree Day - 9/22
To: bikies@danenet.org
Date: Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 8:25 AM

Right! But there are a LOT of folks out there without health insurance. See
stats at:

http://dhs.wisconsin.gov/localdata/fhs/index.htm

Also - health insurance covers your health bills. There are a lot of other
costs associated with accidents (minimally replacement of bicycle but also loss
of income etc.).

This point on uninsured motorists is a very interesting question.