It should be noted that City of Madison staff were not allowed to testify
or even attend the meeting where the vote was taken, so no "convincing" was
possible.

And Fred is not a transportaron bicyclist. He only rides recreationally.

And he also lives in the building at Mifflin and Wisconsin Ave where the
residents both complain about people riding on the sidewalk and at the same
time opposed the plans.

Robbie Webber
State Smart Transportation Initiative
www.ssti.us