Look, my point is, if planners did not go out of their way to enlist the
support of Fred Risser, then they missed an opportunity and likely made a
tactical error. So, they weren't invited or were discouraged from attending a
meeting ! What's wrong with an office visit or phone call. Seems like a blunder
viewing it as a relative outsider.