Just fyi,

some talk about Extensions of the Bonjoure Protocol Suite few days ago;

Date: Tuesday, November 6, 2012 9:11 AM

The mdnsext BoF is today at 15:20 US Eastern Time. The agenda is below.
Slides are available here: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/85/materials.html. Remote participation details are here: http://www.ietf.org/meeting/85/remote-participation.html

Thomas and I will need someone to take minutes, and a Jabber relay - volunteers welcome!

Agenda: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/85/agenda/mdnsext/

Extensions of the Bonjour Protocol Suite (mdnsext) BoF