Hiya,

Apologies if this is a repeat, I spent a bit of time looking
but didn't find stuff...

I'd like to publish various HTTPS RRs with dodgy encodings
in order to test which clients handle things well or badly.

Were it possible to use nsupdate for that, that'd make my
life simpler, but I've not found a way to do that so far.

What I'd like to be able to do in nsupdate would be like:

  update add example.com 300 HTTPS <ascii-hex>

Where the ascii-hex value is some (broken) variant of what
I'd get from:

  dig +unknownformat https example.com

Is there a way to do that?

Thanks in advance,