Hiya,

On 20/06/2024 14:34, Ondřej Surý wrote:
Stephen,

you actually gave me an idea - you should use BIND version without HTTPS record
support and just convert the records to TYPExxx form. That way, there will be no
parser standing in your way and you can put all kind of rubbish to the zone.

Yep, there are likely some tests where I'll want to do that,
or similar, but I'm good for a while at least with cases
where the badness is mostly within the base64 encoding of
the ECHConfigList, which bind seems ok with.

P.S.: Why am I even helping you when the eduroam at TCD didn’t work for me last
week ;))).

I can only apologise for our eduroam setup (again, I've had
to do it before;-), but happy to supply an apologetic beverage
next time we meet.

Cheers,
S.