Stephen,

you actually gave me an idea - you should use BIND version without HTTPS record
support and just convert the records to TYPExxx form. That way, there will be
no parser standing in your way and you can put all kind of rubbish to the zone.

P.S.: Why am I even helping you when the eduroam at TCD didn’t work for me last
week ;))).

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý — ISC (He/Him)

My working hours and your working hours may be different. Please do not feel
obligated to reply outside your normal working hours.