On Wed, Aug 17, 2016 at 2:14 AM, Peter Todd via bitcoin-dev <
bitcoin-dev@lists.linuxfoundation.org> wrote:

> I'm not aware of any ECC-enabled smart-cards that can sign the specific
> curve
> that Bitcoin uses, not to mention the fact that those smartcards generally
> only
> speak higher level protocols than raw signature generation, precluding the
> signing of bitcoin transactions.

any Java Card supporting ECC can sign on user supplied Weierstrass curve
parameters - you can find a good shopping list at
http://www.fi.muni.cz/~xsvenda/jcsupport.html (look for ALG_ECDSA_SHA256 on
javacard.crypto.signature). The NXP JCOP platform (found in Yubico Neo) is
a popular choice, and then you can add your own custom logic for validation.

--
Nicolas Bacca | CTO, Ledger