Hi

> I have some experience with hardware wallet development and its
> integration and I know it's a mess. But it is too early to define such
> rigid standards yet. Also, TREZOR concept (device as a server and the
> primary source of workflow management) goes directly against your
> proposal of wallet software as an workflow manager. So it is clear NACK
> for me.

The current question – as already mentioned – is we ACK to work together
on a signing protocol or if we NACK this before we even have started.

I'm not saying that the draft proposal I made is the way to go, I'm
happy to NACK it myself in favor of a better proposal.

I strongly recommend to work together on a standard that will have one
central winner: the end user.

</jonas>