This IS INDEED an attack on Bitcoin. It does not activate CTV - it would (if users are fooled into using it) give MINERS the OPTION to activate CTV. Nobody should run this, and if it gets any traction, it would behoove the community to develop and run a "URSF" making blocks signalling for it invalid.

Luke