> On Jan 2, 2024, at 10:50 AM, Michael Folkson via bitcoin-dev
> <bitcoin-dev@lists.linuxfoundation.org> wrote:
>
> Your knowledge is incorrect. As far as I know in the getting on for 2 years
> since the first CTV activation talk/attempt literally no one has built out a
> CTV use case and demonstrated it on signet with the possible exception of
> James O'Beirne's OP_VAULT which requires other new opcodes in addition to
> CTV. I wish this wasn't the case. It is pitiful that we have these
> individuals (such as yourself) that are so convinced CTV should be activated
> but refuse to address any concerns raised by others and refuse to work on any
> of the speculated use cases, instead choosing to just beat the activation
> drum over and over again.

James O’Beirne built a CTV-only vault prototype[1], actually. Jeremy Rubin also
built vaults and many other prototypes with his Sapio smart contracting
language.[2]

So this assertion that CTV has had no use cases or prototypes built out for it
is just not true.

[1]: https://github.com/jamesob/simple-ctv-vault
[2]: https://github.com/sapio-lang/sapio