Hi Luke,

This is not the first time I am writing this but you keep ignoring it and
threaten with URSF. Please build BIP 8 client with LOT=TRUE if you think its
the best way to activate and share it so that users can run it.

I had created this branch specifically for it but needed help which I didn't
get: https://github.com/xbtactivation/bitcoin/tree/bip8-ctv

Discussing trade-offs involved in different activation methods and providing
options to users is not an attack.

/dev/fd0
floppy disk guy

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.