Hello,

First off, apologies about my lack of participation. I am working on
mostly unrelated things and I'm afraid I have failed the community in
terms of what I can do on my end to keep the BIP process functional.

As such I am hereby resigning as BIP editor effective immediately.
Please remove my access privileges to the repository when possible.

-Kalle.