I have to agree with Ian on this one. The TAUG is not a business entity and has
no legal standing.
Therefore, we (whoever that might be) could'nt sign any contracts on behalf of
TAUG because we don't
in the legal sence exist. Sorry to be such a kill-joy but that's the way it is.

PS If you want some space at 151 Front St. then I would start with Telnet (Bill
Sandiford)
he is a member of our group and has good pricing.

Henry L.Coleman [VoIP-PBX.ca]