-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Carol J.
Elkins
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2006 7:31 PM
To: blackbelly@lists.blackbellysheep.info
Subject: Re: [blackbelly] Scrapie Testing

Let us know when you get the tests back on your sheep. It will be good data
to add to our very limited information about how our breeds test in this
area. Because your flock is a cross-bred flock, it could be that you end up
with a higher percentage of QR/RR than a purebred flock.

Our government's idiocy increases exponentially.

Carol