I'd love it if blackbox had this feature of opening in the first workspace it finds empty. This is effectivelly what I do when I start a new app: search for a free workspace in which I can start my new program (with a priority for certain important programs for certain workspaces). wouldn't it be cool if this was automated ?? I certanly think so. This would be one unique blackbox feature afaik. This many workspaces & windows is very important for me .. now when I reboot in widows I find that I have soooo little screen space to arange my stuff in ... I keep tending to browse all the different workspaces I should have placed my idfferent apps in.