Chris Grossmann wrote:

<soapbox>
When you show somebody how cool Linux (and/or *BSD, of
course) is, remember this:
The really cool part is that you are sending email directly
to the developers and a community of users, and that they
listen to your requests and consider enhancing the software.

Even when we're cranky, we still listen.
</soapbox>

It's cool :-)
It's REALLY cool .. and awesome ... I have yet to live long enough to actually see something I sugested being implemented ... feels like I'm convincing developers for future generations ... but no .. I know it's not true .. it'll happen .. someday ... I've done a lot of sugesting & commenting over at the Krusader forums ... hopefully I'll see stuff chaning ... not as many hopes here though (my sugestions seem to be either beyond the scope of blackbox or not of interest to others) ... still, it's really cool to be talking to you guys & thanks a LOT for listening & writing & helping & explaining
:-)