On August 25 (15:00 EDT), Anarky wrote:
>     but I'm not talking just when starting an app from menu, I start
> most my apps with shortcuts.  I know it's not a crucial feature ... but
> I would find it way cool .. and when I show somebody how cool Linux ...
> and MY linux in particular is, I don't really show them the standard
> stuff .. I show them stuff which MAKES me choose blackbox, or linux, or
> whatever. That being the advertisement stuff ... as for me: this would
> be a very usefull feature. Just about as usefull as if if I could get
> bbappconf running :) ...

<soapbox>
When you show somebody how cool Linux (and/or *BSD, of
course) is, remember this:
The really cool part is that you are sending email directly
to the developers and a community of users, and that they
listen to your requests and consider enhancing the software.

Even when we're cranky, we still listen.
</soapbox>