Thank you very much for the immediately from both:
Mr. SATOH Satoru and Mr. Soren Jacobsen

OK, I created another ~/.blackbox with the "menu" file and "styles" directory and all the styles copied from /usr/X11R6/share/blackbox/styles...I rebooted my system and it still does not read my ~/.blackbox/menu file...because it does not gives me the menu that I created... in the ~/.blackbox/menu file...

I have read the man for "ktrace" and "kdump"...but for my not-used-to-un*x-mind...I do not know how to use these commands...any advice on how to use this commands regarding my problem?...

Thank you very much!

Rommel Ikeda