On Monday 08 December 2003 05:43, Ciprian Popovici wrote:
> On Mon, 08 Dec 2003 11:44:08 +0900 "Rommel B. Ikeda" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> wrote:
> > Thank you very much for your reply...
> > I checked in my ~/.blackboxrc file where the session.menuFile is set
> > and found out that it was set to /usr/X11R6/share/blackbox/menu.
> > I will change this to ~/.blackbox/menu.
>
> BTW, what's the new standard for 0.70? I recall it was supposed to be an
> unique ~/.blackbox dir which would contain rc, menu and styles/.

For some time now the "standard" has been ~/.blackboxrc and ~/.blackbox/
styles.  menu can go whereever with ~/.blackbox/menu being a good choice.
Those of us using packages likely get it from there.

I am not opposed to moving the rc file into the ~/.blackbox directory but I do
not know if this is the definite plan.  Unless of course Brad changed it
while I was gone (-:  -- still need to read all of the changelogs.