On Mon, 8 Dec 2003, SATOH Satoru wrote:

> > In FreeBSD, ktrace and kdump (display's data generated by ktrace) are
> > included in the base system.
>
> sorry, (s|l)trace is GNU/Linux specific :P

Not that it is really important to this list, but the strace (used for
Linux) is also available for SunOS 4.x, System V release 4, Solaris 2.x
and Irix 5.x. (I packaged strace for pkgsrc-wip packaging system and hoped
to test it under another OS, but hadn't done it yet though.)

> I'm not sure but it seems the followings are the strace-alternative
> command for each OS-es:
>
> truss (Solaris), par or strace (SGI Irix), ktrace (FreeBSD and BSDI),

ktrace is also for NetBSD, OpenBSD, probably all BSDs.

> tusc (HP-UX), trace (True64 Unix).

  Jeremy C. Reed
echo '9,J8HD,[EMAIL PROTECTED]:[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL
PROTECTED]@5GBIELD54DL>@8L?:5GDEJ8LDG1' |\
sed ss,s50EBsg | tr 0-M 'p.wBt SgiIlxmLhan:o,erDsduv/cyP'