Harumph.  Ahhhm. No.  Didn't put that one in....  In hindsight, I guess
I could say something along the lines of "I'm waiting for bbkeysconf to
be removed for the bbkeys package to fix the QT dependency problem" or
something horrible like that,  =:), but quite honestly, it has been such
a long time since I've had time to sit down and look at bbkeys that I
completely forgot about that.  In fact, I can't honestly remember what
it was that the patch did.  =:\

Indulge me in this....  Can someone who uses the patch or is familiar
with it respond to the list with what exactly it does (I seem to recall
it being more than a simple keygrab--I think it also had a corresponding
configurable action for dealing with the buffer contents).  And further,
I'd like to hear some discussion and feedback on whether anybody would
find use for such a feature.  My thought is, if it's bigger than a
breadbasket and harder to implement and configure than a simple
keybind->action pair, and there's not a level of interest behind it,
then I'll put it on the back burner until I get a chance to look at my
code again.  However, if there's interest (and corresponding patches to
0.3.6)  =:), I'll definitely make time to look at it...

Thanks all....

* After finishing his most recent algebra assignment, Jon Pennington ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
did break forth in song on 03/15/01 at 13:34 and proclaim in a loud and joyful melody:

--
Jason Kasper (vanRijn)