> Indulge me in this....  Can someone who uses the patch or is familiar
> with it respond to the list with what exactly it does (I seem to recall
> it being more than a simple keygrab--I think it also had a corresponding
> configurable action for dealing with the buffer contents).  And further,
> I'd like to hear some discussion and feedback on whether anybody would
> find use for such a feature.  My thought is, if it's bigger than a
> breadbasket and harder to implement and configure than a simple
> keybind->action pair, and there's not a level of interest behind it,
> then I'll put it on the back burner until I get a chance to look at my
> code again.  However, if there's interest (and corresponding patches to
> 0.3.6)  =:), I'll definitely make time to look at it...

The idea was to extend the 'run this command' action.  So I can have:

C-n: netscape %s

and bbkeys will put the value of the current X selection where %s is.

What I see is another bbkeys command 'selection-command' which does basically
what 'command' does but also does the buffer read and string manip.

BTW, the bbkeysconfC does not allow one to add an exec command, only window
commands.