On Wed, 14 Mar 2001, Jason vanRijn Kasper wrote:
>   So. It's been a while. =:) bbkeys 0.3.6 is hereby released into the wild,
> may
>   God have mercy on us. Thanks to several patches and ideas sent in from
>   my little user community (look, Ma, I've got users!!), bbkeys now sports
>   several new really neato features, such as window moving and resizing via
>   keystroke navigation. Also, I've reworked the methodology behind the
>   whole configuration launch thingey (Kyle, you were -> <- this close), and
>   I've reworked the very simple "just to get you started with bbkeys
>   configuration" C program, bbkeysConfigC, that gets launched in an xterm
> or
>   rxvt to be a little bit more useful and much more informative. (Can you
> say
>   DISCLAIMER, anyone?)

I'd have probably kept the 'bbkeyConfigGtk' option in, but I saw where I
screwed up when I looked at 0.3.6. Had I just copied the exec_ext_cmds() code
from gileSHELL (my sad little command shell), it would have worked right.

However, I saw that a good bit of my patch did make it in to bbkeys, and that
makes me a happy hacker.

(Note: on bbkeysConfigC, I would have had it append to the file instead of
overwriting.... Screwing around with it left me with a zero length .bbkeysrc)

Also, for you FreeBSD users, here is the corrected Makefile for bbkeysconf.
This is for you if you installed Qt2 using packages/the ports system:

--> Begin Makefile
CXX=            c++
MOC =           moc2
LIBS =          -L/usr/X11R6/lib -L/usr/X11R6/lib -L/usr/lib -lqt2 -lX11
CXXFLAGS =      -g -I/usr/include -I/usr/X11R6/include/qt2 -I/usr/X11R6/include

TARGET =        bbkeysconf
PREFIX =        /usr/local/bin
OBJECTS =       gui.o main.o myapplication.o
SOURCES =       gui.cc main.cc myapplication.cc
MOCSRC =        gui.hh
MOCOUT =        gui.moc

.SUFFIXES: .cc .o .hh .moc

.cc.o: $(SOURCES)
        $(CXX) $(CXXFLAGS) -c -o $@ $<

.hh.moc: $(MOCSRC)
        $(MOC) $< -o $@

all: $(TARGET)

$(TARGET): $(OBJECTS)
        $(CXX) $(CXXFLAGS) $(LIBS) -o $(TARGET) $(OBJECTS)

clean:
        @echo "Cleaning up..."
        /bin/rm -f *.o *.moc $(TARGET)

install:
        @echo "Looking for executable..." ; \
    if ! test -x $(TARGET) ; then \
       make; \
    fi; \
    if ! test -x $(TARGET) ; then \
       exit; \
    fi; \
        echo "Checking existance of $(PREFIX)...."; \
    if ! test -d $(PREFIX) ; then \
       echo "Heyyyyy.  $(PREFIX) doesn't exist. Creating it...."; \
       /usr/bin/install -d $(PREFIX); \
    fi ; \
        echo "Installing $(TARGET) in $(PREFIX)..."; \
    /usr/bin/install -s $(TARGET) $(PREFIX)/$(TARGET)

gui.o: gui.cc gui.moc
main.o: main.cc
--> End of Makefile

Now to hope that pointlessmovement.net starts resolving correctly within the
next 24 hours...

--gile
--
Applesauce.