On Thu, 2001-11-22 at 09:32, Jan Schaumann wrote:
> I disagree.  I do not require any of the patches available, and I'm sure
> there are other people who do not need them either.  Having them stay
> out of BB is a good thing for me.

Please, let's not get this "add it, no don't add it" argument/discussion
going yet again.  It's very safe to say that there are people that want
some of the patches to be a part of BB and there are many people that
don't want them to be part of BB.

So, for those that want them, they are there.  Patch them into your copy
of BB and compile.  For those of us that don't want them, there's BB.

Jamin W. Collins