Hi Jan,

> I disagree.  I do not require any of the patches available, and I'm sure
> there are other people who do not need them either.  Having them stay
> out of BB is a good thing for me.
Patches that provide additional functions may be considered, but there
is no doubt that bugfix patches should be applyed into blacbox. I would
be glad if blacbox could remain a minimalist window manager. But there
are many ways to achieve that. If do not like e-mails and want to write
your own letters that does not mean that you should not use the post but
use such medieval methods like a messenger or a carrier pigeon.

Peter