On Wed, Apr 24, 2002 at 01:53:19PM +1200, Matt Wilson wrote:
> > > Now if I can just convince bbkeys to add arbitrary key remappings that
> > > modmap won't do (that I konw of).  Ahh.. the dream of replacing
> > > arrow-keys and mouse events with Meta+Vi-keybindings..
> >
> > . . . Now that sounds pretty sweet to me too.  Sign me up for some of
> > that if the bbkeys author is listening.

I'd really like to try this, too...

> Sounds cool... I'd just like to get my win-key working :P

Here's how I did it with xmodmap:

keycode 115 = Super_L
keycode 116 = Super_R
keycode 117 = Hyper_R
add Mod3 = Super_L
add Mod4 = Super_R
add Mod5 = Hyper_R

HTH,

--Stijn

--
] Nothing safer than a 'cat /dev/wallet | grep $price > real-person; \
]       mv $thing-to-buy $my-case