On Wed, Apr 24, 2002 at 09:08:08AM -0600, William K Baran wrote:
> I think the request, or maybe question, is 'Can bbkeys map key combos to
> arrow-keys or mouse directional or mouse key-press events?'  I think you
> can do mouse key presses with modmap, but from what I've seen of bbkeys
> you can only map key combos to window manager events or execs..

you can certainly map bbkeys to arrow keys. They are keys, X knows about
them, etc. If xmodmap can map mouse clicks to a key press, then you
could use it too, but that seems like that mouse button would not work
as a mouse button at all anymore, but maybe that is what you want.

bbkeys can map a keypress to any one of the actions it exposes for
controlling the window manager itself, and can also runa shell command
to do just about anything else you can imagine. unix rox.

--
I am damn unsatisfied to be killed in this way.