On Wednesday, August 26, 2015 at 8:05:36 PM UTC+2, Etienne wrote:

> Yep I have the same here, so I suspect something wrong with your OS X
> install — something installed systemwide, since you've determined that
> another test account has the same problem, and as you pointed out a VM
> works fine on the same computer.

It's my version of QS 1.2.0 in particular (download here
<http://www.mediafire.com/download/b75734my6x4f6cw/qs.zip>), which is
different from the one at qsapp.com.

Mine is CFBundleVersion 4008, that from the website is 400F. Mine is from
2013, the other seems to have come a year later — if I believe the file
creation dates.

In my system I moved application support, caches and prefs to another
folder, unloaded KeyRemap4MacBook and PCKeyboardHack and rebooted, then I
tried both versions. Same result in a VM.

4008 doesn't work with right side ⇧ , ⌥ and ⌘, 400F does work but
interferes with a gesture I configured with Jitouch (see Quicksilver &
JITouch conflict?
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/blacktree-quicksilver/MOlhAgNiMkE>
).

That is, if I do the gesture 'close window or ⌘W' in 400F, window closes
and QS interface activates, which just makes things worse.