DJ Lucas wrote these words on 07/16/05 19:39 CST:
> Anybody have the old installed and working?  Need testers for the new
> cracklib-2.8.3 and Heimdal.

One of the last things I am going to do on my current LFS-6.1 test
build is update Heimdal and do a full Kerberos installation. Typically,
I just install the Kerberos libs into /usr/lib and everything else in
a not-in-the-path directory. I typically don't install a Kerberos
authentication database on my test system either, but will when I
do the next Heimdal package update.

At this time I was going to revise my Heimdal/Cracklib patch and
try to make it work with the new cracklib. Of course, this requires
the Cracklib/Heimdal patch to be updated as well.

If you've already created new patches, please upload them to the
LFS patch repo and I'll pick them up from there and do significant
testing.

This will be about a week from now. By next weekend for sure. From
now until then, I'll be updating the other packages I have assigned
to me in Bugzilla. I have GnuCash almost finished (dependency hell!)
and will commit that update today.

--
Randy

13:00:00 up 106 days, 12:33, 2 users, load average: 0.00, 0.03, 0.04