On 7/24/05, Randy McMurchy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Tushar Teredesai wrote these words on 07/24/05 18:22 CST:
> > Hi:
> >
> > Is there a reason for regenerating the autotools for sgml-common? The
> > included configure file worked for me. If we don't regenerate, then we
> > don't need the automake patch.
>
> What are you talking about, Tush? What automake patch?
>
> The only patch I see for this package is the manpages patch.

The man-page patch is actually to fix the Makefile.am so that the
automake command that the book runs does not fail.

> And, BTW, configure bombs immediately when I try to run it.

I used the following standard CMMI for installation and did not run
into any problems. (That is I did not run the aclocal, automake,
autoconf commands before running configure).

--
Tushar Teredesai
   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]