matthew wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 13:25:14 -0700, "Dan Nicholson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Looks OK to me. I don't really like that huge longindex.html. But
>> that's just my vote. We should probably wait until Matthew gets back
>> before making a final decision.
>
> Well, I'm still on vacation.  After several days of nice weather, the
current rain has forced me indoors :-(

> After reading the discussion on this, I'm not sure that anything
should be done with the indexes.

> My personal preference would be to have the 'Up' link point to a
per-chapter index, or, failing that, remove it entirely as the only
other sensible place I can think of it pointing to would be to the
main index.html page, which is where 'Home' already links to.

I think you mean TOC here, not index.