Dan Nicholson wrote these words on 08/09/07 10:59 CST:

> Here's what I have so far:
>
> http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~dnicholson/blfs-python/

Cool! I like it.

> Patch follows. I ended up making the page look like the D-Bus Bindings
> page

Great. To me, the most important thing of all is the dependencies.
That's why I initially mentioned the Perl Modules page where there
is just one block of the "Standard Perl Module Installation" where
it shows the perl Makefile.PL-make-make test-make install. But your
way is fine too.

> I merged in PyXML, but the text at the top is from the Perl page. Most of
> the text needs work. I was just figuring out the mechanics so far. Possibly
> we can add id attributes to each of the submodules (e.g., gnome.ui) to make
> the xrefs nicer.

Yes, that would be good.

> I think I fixed all the pygtk/gnome-python refs that I could find. I tried
> to be accurate, but some of them are only from reading the source.

No worries. If you missed any, we'll fix 'em as we find 'em.

> I don't
> currently have any of the Accessibility stuff installed.

I went ahead and did that for Gena. If a blind person wants to
build LFS/BLFS, I'll do anything I can to help.  :-)

> Let me know if you have any suggestions.

Commit it. :-)

Good work, Dan. Thanks.

--
Randy

rmlscsi: [bogomips 1003.26] [GNU ld version 2.16.1] [gcc (GCC) 4.0.3]
16:16:00 up 8 days, 16:07, 1 user, load average: 0.08, 0.07, 0.09