El Domingo, 12 de Agosto de 2007 20:29, Dan Nicholson escribió:
> I realize that this is gonna hurt in jhalfs :) If you have any
> suggestions on how to break things up a bit, let me know.

Yeah, I'm trying yet to depure all that circular dependencies when optional
ones are selected (Gnome-Python-Desktop is a very bad beast).

Don't worry about blfs-tool, it's just a helper to track dependencies, to read
the book in a almost linear way, and to create base build scripts that might
or might not work. It's not for newies and is hard to use by desing ;-)

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia