        .

> I bothered enough with it to remove it from the book. If someone else

But you didn't bother to go back to list - or indeed the proper -dev list:
you just instead lopped it off, with some alacrity.

> cares to fix it, it will probably be back in the book. I personally
> don't see the value in having it in the book but I'm not the only editor
> and/or BLFS user. It's that simple. Where is the problem, exactly?

Nice to see some acknowl that you're not the only editor/user: the acting
as if that's not the case, has been _precisely_ the central issue; d'you
not understand that - "Where is the problem, exactly?", indeed; why d'you
even need to ask that - or are you just trying to be rhetorical to again
try to divert attention from the central, _obvious_ issue.

rgds,
akh