> Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 17:29:32 +0100
> From: Igor ??ivkovi?? <cont...@igor-zivkovic.from.hr>
> To: BLFS Development List <blfs-dev@linuxfromscratch.org>
> Subject: Re: [blfs-dev] discussion about sendmail
>
> On 2014-02-26 17:20, lf...@cruziero.com wrote:
> >
> > Yes, as I suspected: you're bs'ing.
>
> That's funny because mostly everything I have ever seen from you (and I
> don't even know your real name) around here is bullshit, flaming
> incitement and rudeness. Anyways, I'm dumping you just like sendmail.
> Have a good day.

Yes, you acted and spoke as you have on this matter, in the earlier stages,
and then when queried - because folks want to know and undertsand why you're
saying/acting as you have done (e.g. _are_ there some new-ish studies that
_do_ show relative measures concerning mail servers - info that people _are_
genuinely interested in) - then you get annoyed &c&c&c. Nonsense & worse.

rgds,
akh