Igor Živković wrote:
> On 2014-02-26 17:20, lf...@cruziero.com wrote:
>>
>> Yes, as I suspected: you're bs'ing.
>
> That's funny because mostly everything I have ever seen from you (and I
> don't even know your real name) around here is bullshit, flaming
> incitement and rudeness. Anyways, I'm dumping you just like sendmail.
> Have a good day.

Settle down guys.  No need for personal attacks.  We have a difference
of opinion and that is fine.  Don't raise the level of rhetoric to
levels not needed to discuss the issue.

It is reasonable to discuss whether a package should be in the book or
not.  There are several I personally don't care for, but others find
them useful so they stay.