I was already sorry for sending that message, before reading yours, now
I am even more. Apologies.

Em 15-03-2014 16:21, Armin K. escreveu:

> The git server instructions will be there for everyone, not just for LFS
> - same way as the svn server instructions.

OK. Thanks for doing that I will try to learn from there, now it is a
promise.

> As for BLFS, I already told
> that I won't be maintaining BLFS in any way (not even for systemd) even
> if it migrated to git.

I had not understood that. I still think (though hating systemd) that I
wished a systemd version of BLFS.

> I have already converted LFS, BLFS, JHALFS (not entire ALFS repository,
> it has a bit strange layout), PATCHES and WWW (www2 on lfs server) and
> everything is hosted on my laptop. It's accessible from outside, send me
> a message off list if you want to check it out.

OK, Thanks. I will do it tomorrow. And thanks for being so kind after a
somewhat harsh mail.

--
[]s,
Fernando